Holy Hell’s Angles, Batman! You guessed it, the new Batman movie opening July 2008 – “The Dark Knight” will have a new set of wheels in the garage. The Batpod. If you thought the Tumbler was bad-ass, the Batpod is hells on wheels! Lucky for us, the Superherohype.com has the inside scope of the Batpod. It has
- Grappling hooks, cannons and machine guns.
- Engines in the hubs of each wheel.
- No handlebars. Steering is done by the shields that fit each arm similar to sleeves and provide the ability to rotate around the frame of the bike.
- An interesting seat position. The rider lies belly down on the bike.
- A high-performance engine.
Along with new wheels, Batman will also be sporting a new suit. Thanks to EW.com we have a bit of insight on the new Bat threads
- The cowl is now flexible enough for Bale to able to move his head which will provide better motion.
- The cape has new abilities that are “top secret” . . . for now.
- Razors on Batman’s forearms are now attached to the suit which allows them to be retractable weapons.
Make sure you tune in at the same Bat-time and to same Bat-channel for further breaking news on the new 2008 Batman movie.